Things of Interest
Are you interested in finding out more about Tactile CRM? Then you might be interested in our:
We believe customers have a right to know what is coming in future versions of our software and influence what we develop (you can check out our user suggestions and feature requests, and make your own too).
The roadmap below shows what is coming in Tactile CRM - we will let you know when the features are ready via your dashboad and email. We don't include dates in our roadmap to avoid disappointment, but we do our best to keep with the features below:
In the pipeline
- Show assigned to field for Organisations
- Add a created date column to all exports
- Add probability to Opportunity quick-add
- Allow multiple contacts against opportunities
- Activity Tracks
- Mailchimp Integration
- Query Builder
- Xero Integration
- Dynamically load right hand menu items on dashboard
- Update Date Picker
- Save exports to disk instead of emailing them if too large
- Allow people to click to edit the last contacted date
- Add date option to custom fields
- Add To-Dos to iCal Feed
- Add last contacted date to organisation an people exports
- Add address fields to web form
- Add drop downs when entering times
- Add alert when creating a new organisations etc.
- Auto update the end time on events to be +1 hour from the start
- Record a close date in addition to the expected close
- Deduplicate people on email address as well as name
- Allow multiple currencies for opportunities
- Google calendar sync
- Contact sync with Google shared address book
- Set up auto reminders for people not contacted in 'x' days
- Add view of last contacted organisations/people
- Automatically upload picture from social networks or gravatar if there isn't one
- Allow multiple activities to be assigned to different users
- Auto create contacts that don't exist via the dropbox
- Add 'assigned to' field to the opportunity overview
- Allow users to click on pipeline stages in the report to see opportunities
- Allow users to click on pipeline stages in the report to see opportunities in...
- Add search by field for organisations
- Add the ability to restrict the list of organisations and people by letter
Below are some of the recent suggestions our community have been discussing and voting on (and which may make their way on to our roadmap):
- Sales Details/Source
- Add funnel stages to Sales Stage.
- Allow users to change the date format to US Standard MM-DD-YY.
- Use the Boolean NOT when selecting Tags
- Parent company to be on exported data report
- Print a report which provides an organisations details
- Customer Support would actually respond to my 2 requests from a week ago!
- Drag and Drop vCards - import
- Create a New User with an email address similar to that already used
- Differentiate AM & PM
- Make "organization and person" contact into one and call it contacts else it is so confusing
- Allow dashboard to customize like show all contacts details
- Tickets system
- Integrate Tactile CRM with Freshdesk
- Add embedded external links to an email
- Integrate with QuickBooks from Intuit
- Html email
- Integrate with Eventbrite
- Ability to add 100% customisable tab that can be related to the organisation, people and activity tabs.
- Find which contacts do not have an activity set for them
- Why dont Tactile CRM support Å Ä Ö (Swedish letters)
- Integrate with Formstack
- Integrate with Formstack
- I would like to be able to populate report by tags.
- Get in touch with us when a problem arises.
- Report on People and Organisations
- Take actions on selected components of a tag
- See a list of my existing Tags when attaching tags to a person
- Would it be possible to filter opportunities by status, i.e. only those on hold etc
The feedback and suggestions you make really do help us to help make Tactile CRM better, so please visit the feedback forum if you have any ideas or suggestions (if you need support, please check out the help/support page).